[Poweredgec-tools] C6145 setupbios utility

Koebel, Robert rkoebel at cas.org
Thu Sep 12 09:45:16 CDT 2013

We have just stumbled upon the Turbo Core bios setting on our Dell C6145s. Our application benefits from enabling the Turbo Core setting. We would like to set it on all of our C6145s. It appears that Turbo Core enable/disable is not a configurable setting using the setupbios utility. Is this the case or am I missing something? If it is not configurable using setupbios can it be added in the future?

Thank You,
Bob Koebel

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service ("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.