[Poweredgec-tools] Ipmi command on C6220

Adam Hough Adam.Hough at pgs.com
Fri Sep 6 08:19:01 CDT 2013

Thanks Michael,

That is exactly what I needed.

I will setup some scripts to do this method as well as it looks like I can make it auto run on system at boot to ensure the system is at the minimum level.

Adam Hough
Senior Computer Systems Engineer, NSA
Global Compute Resources
Petroleum Geo-Services                Tel:      +1 281 509 8000
PGS Houston Mega Center            Mobile: +1 281 796 6689
5150 Westway Park Boulevard      DDI:     +1 281 509 8521
Suite 120, Houston, Texas, 77041 Fax:     +1 281 509 8083
United States of America              VOIP:   7011 8521