[Linux-PowerEdge] How to kill idrac addresses fde1:53ba:e9a0:de11:* ?

Onno Zweers onno.zweers at surf.nl
Wed Jun 9 07:52:11 CDT 2021

Hi Baris,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve set OS to iDrac Pass-through to disabled and indeed the idrac interface has disappeared:

[root at penguin1 ~]# ifconfig idrac

idrac: error fetching interface information: Device not found

Have I understood correctly that this cripples the Service Module? That may be a downside…

Kind regards,
Onno