[Linux-PowerEdge] iDRAC6 2.92 on PowerEdge R210 II

R S rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Mon Mar 16 13:13:16 CDT 2020

This would be a minor change. Not even to the FW itself, but to the package
installer. It's probably just a missing variable or device ID of the R210
that need to be added to the ESM_Firmware_KPCCC_LN32_2.92_A00.BIN package.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:47 PM <Josh.Moore at dell.com> wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Feedback about this has been submitted, however to my knowledge there are
> no further planned iDRAC6 FW releases.
>
> Josh Moore
> Sr. Principal Engineer, Compute & Solutions Support Team, HPC SME
> Dell EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Support
> Josh.Moore at Dell.com
>
> How am I doing? Please contact my manager Brandon.White at Dell.com to
> provide feedback. Thanks!

> Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
> or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
> the original message.

LAN Engineer * NOC and IT Infrastructure Maintenance
BCS Technology Department * Network Group
ComicSans Awareness Campaign <http://comicsanscriminal.com>