[Linux-PowerEdge] iDRAC6 2.92 on PowerEdge R210 II

Josh_Moore at Dell.com Josh_Moore at Dell.com
Mon Mar 16 12:47:06 CDT 2020

Tim,

Feedback about this has been submitted, however to my knowledge there are no further planned iDRAC6 FW releases.

Josh Moore
Sr. Principal Engineer, Compute & Solutions Support Team, HPC SME
Dell EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Support
Josh.Moore at Dell.com

How am I doing? Please contact my manager Brandon.White at Dell.com to provide feedback. Thanks!

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Small <tim at seoss.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 4:27 PM
To: Moore, Josh; linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] iDRAC6 2.92 on PowerEdge R210 II

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

On 13/03/2020 17:16, Josh.Moore at dell.com wrote:
> This is probably a miss

Upgrading directly worked - thanks.

It'd be good to get this fixed for the other R210 II upgrade methods. Are you able to raise a bug for that?

Cheers,

Tim.

--
South East Open Source Solutions Limited Registered in England and Wales with company number 06134732.
Registered Office: 2 Powell Gardens, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1TQ VAT number: 900 6633 53  http://seoss.co.uk/ +44-(0)1273-808309