[Linux-PowerEdge] iDRAC6 2.92 on PowerEdge R210 II

Josh_Moore at Dell.com Josh_Moore at Dell.com
Fri Mar 13 12:16:22 CDT 2020

Tim,

This is probably a miss

The workaround for this would be to apply the extracted payload using the iDRAC web interface or racadm firmware update process.

https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05418891M/1/iDRAC6_2.92_A00_FW_IMG.exe

https://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_electronics/esuprt_software/esuprt_remote_ent_sys_mgmt/integrated-dell-remote-access-cntrllr-6-for-monolithic-srvr-v1.9_user%27s%20guide_en-us.pdf#page=39

Josh Moore
Sr. Principal Engineer, Compute & Solutions Support Team, HPC SME
Dell EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Support
Josh.Moore at Dell.com

How am I doing? Please contact my manager Brandon.White at Dell.com to provide feedback. Thanks!

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.