[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA Managing Node in Docker Container?

LSP lapsap7+dell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:28:03 CST 2019

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Many years ago, I tried to install OMSA Managed Node in CentOS.  The
resulting webapp was very slow compared to the same OMSA version but
installed in Windows Server 2012 R2.  So I finally gave up the Linux thing.

Nowadays, Docker and Container technology is very mature.  So I'm wondering
if there's any OMSA Managing Node as a docker image that I can run?  Yes,
just the Managing Node part which is independent of the hardware.

Thanks