[Linux-PowerEdge] Intermittent connectivity with DSU to the linux.dell.com repositories.

Justin_D_Xu at Dell.com Justin_D_Xu at Dell.com
Fri Feb 15 16:31:37 CST 2019

Team,

I have a user having issues with DSU and its connection to linux.dell.com repositories.  He has noted that communication through port 80 keeps dropping over the past 3 days.  Is there anything going on with site maintenance?  Are there any configuration changes that need to be made with DSU that I can look into for the client?

Justin Xu
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer 2 | Rack & Tower Linux & Virtualization (RTLV)
Dell EMC | Compute & Solutions
office +1 800 945 3355<tel:+1-512-5135316> EXT 5135316
Justin.D.Xu at Dell.com<mailto:Justin.D.Xu at Dell.com>
Working Hours: Monday ‒ Friday | 8:00 ‒ 17:00

How am I doing? Please contact my manager Craig_Pingleton at Dell.com<mailto:Craig_Pingleton at Dell.com> to provide feedback. Thanks!

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.