[Linux-PowerEdge] Support for SLES 12 SP3 - gone?

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Thu Feb 14 06:57:02 CST 2019

Hi,

just wondering why I can't find any content in my
dell-system-update_dependent repo. When I went to
<https://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/os_dependent/>, I saw that
there is no repo for SLES 12 SP3, though the page shown on
<https://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/> tells me there is support
for "SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12SP3".

Is the missing repo a bug or a feature?

Regards,
Werner

--
Werner Flamme, Dept. WKDV
SAP Certified Technology Associate for NetWeaver/Oracle

Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ
Permoserstr. 15 - 04318 Leipzig / Germany
Phone: +49 341 235-1921 - Fax +49 341 235-451921

Information according to §§ 37a HGB, 35a GmbHG:
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig, Handelsregister Nr. B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Scientific Managing Director: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Managing Director: Prof. Dr. Heike Graßmann (interim)