[Linux-PowerEdge] Proxmox with PERCH H710

Jerry Warner JerryW at cds.com
Mon Dec 23 12:51:48 CST 2019

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

I had tried running the commands after removing the sudo's but I
still wasn't successful.   Based on Jeff Palmer's point that my
version Debian isn't listed, I won't move forward with it.

I don't have drac operational. This is my first experience with it so
I don't have anything loaded for that either.   So much to learn, so
little time.  I'm trying to migrate three servers up to Windows 2016
and 2019 because of the drop in Microsoft updates.  They run as VMs
on Proxmox but my lack of knowledge of Linux definatly slows me down.

Jerry