[Linux-PowerEdge] Idrac not accessible

Stefan M. Radman smr at kmi.com
Wed Dec 18 09:29:52 CST 2019

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

So, I was sure that the Dell-gold-support suggestion to replace the motherboard, was not a good idea.

Naaah, not really :)

I haven’t tried Dell SLI 3.0, since I have no direct access to the machine (remote datacenter).

That's why I love iDRAC Enterprise (dedicated NIC) and the vFlash (install and diag images on board).

When you're there you could also boot from the current CentOS 7.7 live image, and install OMSA 9.3.1 on the fly.

I'm at wits end for now, sorry.

Stefan