[Linux-PowerEdge] Idrac not accessible

Hamelin, Patrice (SSC/SPC) patrice.hamelin at canada.ca
Wed Dec 18 06:55:05 CST 2019

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi,

Interesting!  Never saw that in 10 + years working with Dell PE servers.  questions:

- Does local racadm work while IP not accessisble?  racadm getversion

- On RH, can you see an IP address related to the idrac?  Does this address accessible?

- Do you have other similar servers that runs without problem?

Thanks!