[Linux-PowerEdge] omconfig command disabled?

Ben Argyle Ben.Argyle at uis.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 12:13:47 CDT 2018

I've no idea.  How does this affect my issue?  Note that I was able to download and install perccli, which was able to initiate a learn cycle.  So, what gives with OMSA 9.1.0?

To tell you the truth I'm having lots of issues with 9.1.0.  At the moment, all four of my R640s with this PERC in them claim the battery is "Missing" after an OS reboot.  I have to log in and restart the OMSA services to get omreport to see the battery again.  This issue is open with Dell at the moment.

Ben