[Linux-PowerEdge] omconfig command disabled?

Ben Argyle Ben.Argyle at uis.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 04:44:43 CDT 2018

I'm trying to trigger the learn cycle on a PERC H740P Mini and getting the following:

# omconfig storage battery action=startlearn controller=0 battery=0
Operation disabled. Read, action=startlearn
Refer to the documentation for more information.

Any clue as to why?  It's happening on at least four R640s recently purchased.  I'm running OMSA 9.1.0.

Ben
--
Servers and Storage, UIS, University of Cambridge, England