[Linux-PowerEdge] dsu woes

Gregory Matthews greg.matthews at diamond.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 05:25:41 CDT 2018

Just updated a R330 with dsu:

PowerEdge R330/R230/T330/T130 BIOS; PowerEdge OEMR XL R330/OEMR XL R230 BIOS

The version of this Update Package is newer than the currently installed
version.
Software application name: BIOS
Package version: 2.3.2
Installed version: 2.0.8

version 2.3.2 was released in November I think. The side channel
mitigations are in version 2.4.3 released in February of this year.

really??

GREG

--
Greg Matthews        01235 778658