[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell Repository Manger (DRM 3.0)

R S rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Fri Mar 16 12:30:55 CDT 2018

Same here. Exited to test and use RepoManager for Linux.
Thanks a lot for making this happen, whoever worked on this in the Dell
Linux team.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 7:28 AM, PJ Welsh <pjwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for providing a Linux way to do this. You may consider also
> changing the summary section at the top to include Linux. For example ,
> " running the Microsoft Windows OR LINUX operating system".
>
> I've downloaded and hope to test soon.
>
> Thanks
>
> > From: <Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com>
> > To: <teridon at gmail.com>
> > Cc: linux-poweredge at lists.us.dell.com
> > Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] dsu woes
> >
> > Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
> >
> > You can inform me about such issues we will look into it. Dell
> Repository Manger (DRM 3.0) > allows you to check for the latest catalogs
> and allows you to create repositories and other > artifacts. Please check
> it out, we have added support for Linux also now.
> > http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversD
> etails?driverid=2GY7P
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kalyan.

Tech III * AppControl * Endpoint Protection * Server Maintenance
Buncombe County Schools Technology Department Network Group
ComicSans Awareness Campaign <http://comicsanscriminal.com>