[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell Repository Manger (DRM 3.0)

PJ Welsh pjwelsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:28:55 CDT 2018

Thank you for providing a Linux way to do this. You may consider also
changing the summary section at the top to include Linux. For example ,
" running the Microsoft Windows OR LINUX operating system".

I've downloaded and hope to test soon.

Thanks

> From: <Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com>
> To: <teridon at gmail.com>
> Cc: linux-poweredge at lists.us.dell.com
> Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] dsu woes
>
> Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
>
> You can inform me about such issues we will look into it. Dell Repository
Manger (DRM 3.0) > allows you to check for the latest catalogs and allows
you to create repositories and other > artifacts. Please check it out, we
have added support for Linux also now.
> http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/
DriversDetails?driverid=2GY7P