[Linux-PowerEdge] dsu woes

Ben Argyle Ben.Argyle at uis.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 12 12:15:24 CDT 2018

One wonders about the lack of joined-uppedness at Dell in this area.  Someone would gain serious kudos (and probably a pay rise) for creating a one-click "update web site and DSU (and whatever else)" publication system.  This "well it's there, but it's not here, and there's an older version there, and it's there for Windows, but not for Linux" situation really doesn't look terribly professional.  Or helpful for those of us with a varied server estate.  If there are multiple teams/groups responsible for getting things to us, maybe there needs to be a steering committee or something which coordinates them all.

Ben