[Linux-PowerEdge] off topic - ecryptfs (from centosplus) and libvirt lxc quest on it - quest upon start shoots host in the head

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 14:56:37 CDT 2018

hi guys

I have a lxc guest on Dell's R815(AMD Opterons) which I just
moved to an ecryptfs mounted folder(using centosplus' kernel
C7.5)

Copying data to that folder seems to work just fine, but I
as soon as I start the quest the host gets shot in the head
almost immediately, hard reboot, no dump.

I also have another, virtually identical guest but on Intel
platform and that one does not do anything but runs okey.

Any of you guys has experience such gross abnormality?

many thanks, L.