[Linux-PowerEdge] PowerEdge 1950 Raid Monitoring

Vincent Cojot vincent at cojot.name
Tue Jul 24 18:49:28 CDT 2018

Hi Paul,

I usually use 'megaclisas-status' It works without OMSA and only
requires MegaCli or PercCLI.
More information here:
http://vcojot.blogspot.com/2015/01/im-using-lsi-megaraid-hbas-and-i-am.html

Tool available here (ElVerde's upstream is late on my latest
pullrequests):
https://github.com/ElCoyote27/hwraid/blob/master/wrapper-scripts/megaclisas-status

There's a --nagios argument that spits out nagios-compatible exit codes:

# megaclisas-status --nagios
RAID OK - Arrays: OK:2 Bad:0 - Disks: OK:2 Bad:0

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Vincent