[Linux-PowerEdge] 13th gen server stuck in cpu reset loop with new chips (PSU issue?)

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Thu Jul 12 08:01:34 CDT 2018

Hi René,

Someone from Dell had simply pointed me to the list of
selectable/configurable options for my T430 server (link below):
https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-poweredge-servers/poweredge-t430-tower-server/spd/poweredge-t430/pe_t430_1454
So from there, it was easy to see that the 2658v4 wasn't an option.
I agree, being able to figure out the list of parts for servers that have
been out of store (but not out of service) would be a great help.

@Dell: any way you could be more transparent on this? I'm sure you have a
list of supported parts&options for every single server you built.

Vincent