[Linux-PowerEdge] EXT : omconfig biossetup & passwords

Gottloeb, Jeff [US] (ES&CSO) jeffrey.gottloeb at ngc.com
Mon Oct 30 11:46:31 CDT 2017

>From Dell Tech Support:

Dell OpenManage Server Administrator Version 8.5 Command Line Interface Guide
http://topics-cdn.dell.com/pdf/dell-openmanage-server-administrator-8.5_user's%20guide2_en-us.pdf

See 'System Security' on Page 71:

omconfig chassis biossetup attribute=setuppassword setting=<string>

Lilly Edwards
Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst, Linux & Virtualization Technology Support
Certifications: VCP-DCV6 | NPP | PowerEdge Associate
Dell EMC | Global Support & Deployment
Office + 1-800-945-3355, Press * to enter Ext 513-4080

Jeff Gottloeb
Northrop Grumman IT Solutions
310 812 4395