[Linux-PowerEdge] Ubuntu dsu catalog doesn't work with rack 7910

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 06:38:42 CDT 2017

Hi Sashi,
Since R7910 is supported on RHEL, can support be added for Ubuntu ? As I
said, the dsu tool itself works on ubuntu if I pass the complete catalog
file from Dell's ftp site manually. Is there any downside to doing this ?
Also, rack 7910 looks largely similar to R730 from what I can tell, and
R730 seems to be supported on Ubuntu. It's very inconvenient to switch to
RHEL/Centos just for updating firmware.