[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU 1.4.2 and CentOS 7.3

Nick Pais npais at reliam.com
Tue Aug 29 13:49:34 CDT 2017

Hello,

Agreed, DSU for Debian Stretch would be helpful!

Nick Pais

International Operations Manager, Reliam

310-348-9700 | www.reliam.com

<https://www.facebook.com/reliam/?fref=ts>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/697386?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A697386%2Cidx%3A2-1-2%2CtarId%3A1484175379543%2Ctas%3Areliam>