[Linux-PowerEdge] iSM availability on Ubuntu Xenial

Bharath_Koushik at Dell.com Bharath_Koushik at Dell.com
Thu Aug 24 04:01:00 CDT 2017

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Debian 9 is also planned for December 2017 release.

Best Regards,
Bharath Koushik

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of JdT
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:17 PM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists <linux-poweredge at lists.us.dell.com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] iSM availability on Ubuntu Xenial

Hi,

On this link, I don't see release for Debian Stretch.

When the package will be released for stretch ?

Jessie version can't be installed on stretch due to missing libraries and other packages.
I use only Debian main contrib non-free and back-ports and Dell depots.

--
Best Regards, Jean-Daniel TISSOT <http://chrono-environnement.univ-fcomte.fr/spip.php?article457>