[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU fails again...

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Wed Aug 2 05:56:52 CDT 2017

I wanted to look at the software to see exactly what it does, what it
provides to make a decision if it might be useful.  But after
researching a bit more it looks as if it's a windows only piece of
software.  My first thought was this would be a linux version of iSM.
Apparently not.

That brings up another question.  Why would dsu running on linux offer
to install/upgrade a windows only package?  Seems to me dsu shouldn't
even check for it's existence or available updates.