[Linux-PowerEdge] accees iDrac's console on LAN from the Internet

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 04:02:50 CDT 2016

On 23/09/16 00:13, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> On 09/22/2016 04:12 PM, lejeczek wrote:
>> is this possible?
>
> Yes.
>

>> forwarding 5900 port both for upd & tcp does not do the
>> trick.
>>

> Only need TCP. Ports 5900, and 5901.

I now have both ports, also just in case both TCP & udp - it
does not work.
I take pick with nmap - says port is closed, so opened, no
filtering, good, but nothing is listening.
I deployed these rule:

-A PREROUTING -s remote.public.IP.x -d firewall.public.IP.x
-i em3 -p TCP -m multiport --dports 5900 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.2.30:5900

for both ports & protocols. I also, naturally, forward 443
for https.
I even check if nating on my remote.public.IP might help,
similar rules, but it did not.