[Linux-PowerEdge] what is the Consistency check error message look like?

Robert Jacobson teridon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:31:33 CDT 2016

I'm already using OpenManage to monitor the status of the drives.  I'm not
sure if OpenManage would report errors in the consistency check or not.  If
it will, then I'm done!

In regards to your cron job -- I think that only tells you whether the cron
job successfully initiated the consistency check.  It doesn't tell you the
result.