[Linux-PowerEdge] xserv.dell.com

George Beech george at stackoverflow.com
Mon Jun 27 11:07:49 CDT 2016

I use the Support Services API to do these kinds of look-ups. It's
fairly simple to use, but also a pain to get a key for. It might be
overkill for what you need though, I'm also pulling in all the warranty
details and as purchased info provided there as well.

Your account manager should be able to get you in touch with the right
people if you are interested.

http://en.community.dell.com/dell-groups/supportapisgroup/