[Linux-PowerEdge] Non-Dell drives on H730P?

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:05:53 CDT 2016

Typically, anything you install should work, however you will not get
support for it and might be asked to remove any non-Dell components and
reproduce an issue if you call in for support.

Dell kit is supported because it has been tested with other Dell kit and
typically has Dell-specific firmware modifications. You can replace Dell
with any other brand name here really.

PS: I'm not a Dell employee, but I used to be a while ago, and this was the
policy.