[Linux-PowerEdge] Check for firmware staged to Lifecycle Controller

Spike_White at Dell.com Spike_White at Dell.com
Mon Aug 29 09:51:55 CDT 2016

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

To view jobs scheduled on the LCC, I use:

racadm jobqueue view

If you do

racadm jobqueue help view

It gives more example syntax, just as to drill into a specific job to view details of that job.

Spike

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 18:14:36 +0000 (UTC)
From: Luke Bigum
Subject: [Linux-PowerEdge] Check for firmware staged to Lifecycle
Controller
To: linux-poweredge

Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a way to tell if the Lifecycle Controller will try apply firmware on next reboot? We've had a few situations where firmware updates were staged, but for whatever reason only some of them were applied during a scheduled reboot. Then another reboot some time later there is more applied when we don't expect it. Perhaps a command to query the LC for any scheduled jobs?

--
Luke Bigum
Senior Systems Engineer

Information Systems
---

LMAX Exchange, Yellow Building, 1A Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN http://www.LMAX.com/

Recognised by the most prestigious business and technology awards

2016 Best Trading & Execution, HFM US Technology Awards 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 Best FX Trading Venue - ECN/MTF, WSL Institutional Trading Awards

2015 Winner, Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 2015, 2014, 2013, One of the UK's fastest growing technology firms, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100
2015 Winner, Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500 2015, 2014, 2013 Best Margin Sector Platform, Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards

---

FX and CFDs are leveraged products that can result in losses exceeding your deposit. They are not suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.

This message and its attachments are confidential, may not be disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee and are intended only for the named recipient(s). This message is not intended for any recipient(s) who based on their nationality, place of business, domicile or for any other reason, is/are subject to local laws or regulations which prohibit the provision of such products and services. This message is subject to the following terms (http://lmax.com/pdf/general-disclaimers.pdf), if you cannot access these, please notify us by replying to this email and we will send you the terms. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete any copies of this message.

LMAX Exchange is the trading name of LMAX Limited. LMAX Limited operates a multilateral trading facility. LMAX Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 509778) and is a company registered in England and Wales (number 6505809).

LMAX Hong Kong Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LMAX Limited. LMAX Hong Kong is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong to conduct Type 3 (leveraged foreign exchange trading) regulated activity with CE Number BDV088.