[Linux-PowerEdge] Check for firmware staged to Lifecycle Controller

Santosh_Gore at Dell.com Santosh_Gore at Dell.com
Mon Aug 29 01:16:41 CDT 2016

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi

Thanks for reporting an issue. Please provide us detailed steps to reproduce issue in our lab.

What is installed iDRAC and Lifecycle Controller version?

What is platform name?

Which tool you used to stage the firmware's?

Thanks

Santosh