[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

Soorej_Ponnandi at Dell.com Soorej_Ponnandi at Dell.com
Tue Sep 22 11:20:51 CDT 2015

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
 George/ Kilian,

We updated Xerces library for fixing "xercesc_3_1::TranscodingException", as it is reported fixed in Apache Xerces library development. Looks like some of you are still facing that issue. We are setting up multiple test boxes to check and address this as well as other issues. Please bear with us, we will try to get this fix to you on or before the date Kalyan already proposed

Regards,
Soorej