[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com
Tue Sep 22 06:59:01 CDT 2015

Dell Customer Communication
George,
Thanks for your feedback and I will take your advise ☺
The next DSU release on Oct 16th will have fix for this. We care for your feedback and do take criticism in a positive way.

Cheers,
Kalyan.

From: George Machitidze [mailto:giomac at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 9:51 PM
To: Moharla, Kalyan
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: RE: [Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

Thanks for response!

All problems here are not OS/distro specific, maybe some are just exposed in Centos only, but it doesn't mean that things are good with RHEL, at least don't link files statically or don't put them into /usr/local. This is unbelievably bad, first rule for packaging RPM's.

Please, take into consideration what people post here - so far we see solutions for everything, it's a free support from community and it's applicable for both RHEL and Centos - use it :)

Funny is, that before DSU everything was fine :))

George Machitidze