[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:21:20 CDT 2015

Thanks for response!

All problems here are not OS/distro specific, maybe some are just exposed
in Centos only, but it doesn't mean that things are good with RHEL, at
least don't link files statically or don't put them into /usr/local. This
is unbelievably bad, first rule for packaging RPM's.

Please, take into consideration what people post here - so far we see
solutions for everything, it's a free support from community and it's
applicable for both RHEL and Centos - use it :)

Funny is, that before DSU everything was fine :))

George Machitidze