[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com
Mon Sep 21 10:31:21 CDT 2015

Dell Customer Communication
George,
My comment was not aimed at any specific issue. Soorej will provide more details on the issue that has been reported.
We are making efforts on how best can we get updates faster to our customers.
Support of new OSes does not come free, there is cost associated with it.

Thanks,
Kalyan.

From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of George Machitidze
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 8:43 PM
To: Moharla, Kalyan
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

Clearly, that's not a Centos issue. that's the issue with incompetent tech. personnel (especially packagers). How can we trust them with RHEL, when we see fundamental packaging and design failures, not solved since february, especially with FHS? Running away from that and blaming support matrix is a VERY bad way of doing business. It takes one man hour to solve all issues reported (with solutions) via this mailing list for Y2015.
RHEL won't solve these things by itself.

George Machitidze