[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:13:09 CDT 2015

Clearly, that's not a Centos issue. that's the issue with incompetent tech.
personnel (especially packagers). How can we trust them with RHEL, when we
see fundamental packaging and design failures, not solved since february,
especially with FHS? Running away from that and blaming support matrix is a
VERY bad way of doing business. It takes one man hour to solve all issues
reported (with solutions) via this mailing list for Y2015.
RHEL won't solve these things by itself.

George Machitidze