[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU - Some clarification

Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com Kalyan_Moharla at DELL.com
Mon Sep 21 09:59:25 CDT 2015

Dell Customer Communication
Team,
DSU YUM repository is updated on a monthly basis (3rd Friday of every month), we provide the content refresh as part of the monthly revision.
The DSU functionality itself is going to be updated once every 4-5 months or as required.

When any issues are reported, we put that in our backlog and try to address them in our next release, again depends on priorities listed by our marketing.

Cent OS is NOT part of our support matrix and this is not tested by Dell, our support matrix is published on the DSU page.

Thanks,
Kalyan.