[Linux-PowerEdge] RHEL 7.0/OMSA 8.2 -- what service listens on port 1311?

Spike_White at Dell.com Spike_White at Dell.com
Wed Dec 16 16:04:06 CST 2015

All,

We don't typically run the OMSA web GUI (port 1311) on Linux, but apparently it's quite popular on Windows.

A former Windows sysadmin asked to spin it up on one Linux server.  I've done that before.  In RHEL 6.5/OMSA 7.3, it's quite easy:
                service dsm_om_connsvc start

and then connect to https://<server<https://%3cserver> IP address>:1311

However, I don't find any such dsm_om_connsvc service in OMSA 8.2/RHEL7.0.  And currently, nothing is listening on TCP port 1311.  What service do I spin up on OMSA 8.2/OL7.x  to get this web GUI?

Spike