[Linux-PowerEdge] omsa repo url 404, package dirs gone too

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:41:54 CDT 2014

> How did you get to this https URL? https was turned off a few weeks ago as
> it was not needed, so if you got this URL from another Dell site, we’ll
> work on correcting it.

The https everywhere plugin is doing some checking to see if https is
enabled for a specific url, the fact that you guys "turned it off" a few
weeks ago tells me why it stopped working? But it looks like wasn't fully
turned off for the https://linux.d.com vhost. If you go to it now you get a
generic apache2 page. I think if it's fully turned off and not listening on
443 then https everywhere would have just failed back to regular http.