[Linux-PowerEdge] wsman BIOS006 error

Chitrak_Gupta at Dell.com Chitrak_Gupta at Dell.com
Wed Aug 27 21:47:33 CDT 2014

Alex,

Which server are you using? Let me know your firmware version. You can find it in the iDRAC GUI.

If it is an older firmware version, try to upgrade to a latest iDRAC and LC version.

Regards,
Chitrak
From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of Alex Artigues [alex.artigues at solidfire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:01 PM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: [Linux-PowerEdge] wsman BIOS006 error

We are seeing this error in versions of iDrac > 1.06.06.

The error states that "the job already exists".  This happens even if you have just cleared the job queue, also even if you completely power drain the drac and try again.

We have reported this to Dell, but it is not an issue they are familiar with.  Has anyone else ever had this problem?

--
Alex
Automation Engineer, SolidFire Inc.