[Linux-PowerEdge] Monitor disk status by snmp on iDrac 6&7

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 08:40:06 CDT 2013

Hi,

I tried that document to start with. It has the MIB for storage in the 10893 section and that doesn't exist on the DRAC :(

Although in there it mentions 1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10893.1.20.130.4.1.X This seems to map to 1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.5.5.1.20.130.4.1.X on the iDrac...

I've browsed through it and it seems to make sense with what I'm seeing so that might be as much of a guide as I'm going to get.

Jason