[Linux-PowerEdge] G11 LifeCycle controller issue(possible bug)

Larry Havemann larry at edgecast.com
Thu Sep 12 13:18:53 CDT 2013

This is defiantly a bug.  Steps to reproduce below:

   1. Change boot mode to the opposite of what it currently is via LC(wswan
   or recite)
   2. Reboot and enter bios
   3. The change should have taken affect, verify
   4. Change the boot mode back to the previous setting
   5. Reboot
   6. Poll boot mode from LC

The LC will still report the mode you last changed it to via the LC despite
the bios being changed manually.

-Larry