[Linux-PowerEdge] R720 and AdvECC

Brent Kimberley Brent.Kimberley at durham.ca
Wed Jan 30 13:51:22 CST 2013

Check: Memory in right socket (and left) sockets.

Elaboration: box pre-populated by OEM.

>>> Matthew Kent <matthew at 37signals.com> 1/30/2013 2:46 pm >>>
Have you checked the memory is in the right sockets?

Here's the guide for an r710:
http://imgur.com/FF94TEI,wEJWcvU#0

versus optimizer mode:
http://imgur.com/FF94TEI,wEJWcvU#1

it's pretty picky.

We don't have any r720's but I'd wager they are similar.
--
Matthew Kent | System Admin | http://37signals.com