[Linux-PowerEdge] Mirror OMSA repository

jean-marc vizier jvizier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:07:09 CST 2013

Hello,

Yes it was quite the same rsync error.

You will find The script i made :
I clear the paths i use so change them before. The rsync is the last one i
get. The dev link correspond to dell mapping. It allow to reduce the omsa
version and hardware plateform. I cut the size by near 3.
Put the ip of your mirror server in this variable MIRROR_SERVER to allow
the repo to work.

Hope it helps ;)

#!/bin/sh
#########

#   /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
#  /_/          Vizier Jean-Marc      /_/
# /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

#-----------------------------------#
# 1955 system.ven_0x1028.dev_0x01bb #
# m610 system.ven_0x1028.dev_0x0287 #
# m620 system.ven_0x1028.dev_0x04db #
# r610 system.ven_0x1028.dev_0x0236 #
# r620 system.ven_0x1028.dev_0x04ce #
# r720 system.ven_0x1028.dev_0x048c #
#-----------------------------------#

#Mirror linux.dell.com

MIRROR_PATH=""
MIRROR_HOST=linux.dell.com
LOGS=""
DIST=dell
MIRROR_SERVER=""

DATE=`date +"%H%M%S"`
DATEF=`date +"%Y%m%d"`

mkdir -p ${LOGS}/${DATEF}

/usr/local/bin/rsync -a --delete-before --delete-excluded --progress
--human-readable \
   --stats --archive --partial --timeout=160\
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_5* \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.0.* \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.1 \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.2 \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.3 \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.4 \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.5 \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.5.1 \
   --exclude hardware/OMSA_6.5.2 \
   --include hardware/OMSA_6.5.3 \
   --include hardware/OMSA_7.0 \
   --include *dev_0x01bb* \
   --include *dev_0x0287* \
   --include *dev_0x04db* \
   --include *dev_0x0236* \
   --include *dev_0x04ce* \
   --include *dev_0x048c* \
   --exclude *ven_0x1028.dev_* \
   --exclude *ven_0x1028_dev_* \
   --include hardware/latest \
   --exclude *suse* \
   --exclude *rh30* \
   --exclude *rh40* \
   --exclude *rh50 \
   --exclude *beta* \
   --exclude *testing* \
   --exclude hardware/vcenter-plugin \
   rsync://linux.dell.com/repo $MIRROR_PATH \
| grep -v uptodate > ${LOGS}/${DATEF}/${DIST}-${DATE}.log
2>${LOGS}/${DATEF}/error_${DIST}-${DATE}.log

sed -i 's/os.environ.get("SERVER_NAME", "")/"$MIRROR_SERVER"/g'
${MIRROR_PATH}/hardware/latest/_tools/mirrors.cgi
chown -R mirror:mirror ${MIRROR_PATH}