[Linux-PowerEdge] 500 server error with OpenManage 7.1 on Debian Squeeze

Geoff Crompton geoffc at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 00:01:30 CST 2013

Hi,

I've just installed the 7.1.0-3 package of srvadmin-all on a test Debian
Squeeze box. When I browse to port 1311 with my browser I get told:

500 Internal Server Error

javax.servlet.ServletException:
/opt/dell/srvadmin/iws/templates/./directory_item.tf (No such file or
directory)

This list has seen that before, when Whit was having the same problem,
but he didn't get any follow ups to his post:

http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2010-August/042944.html

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to proceed? I've got no
experience with Tomcat, so I don't know how to work through this myself.

Cheers,
Geoff Crompton