[Linux-PowerEdge] Mirror OMSA repository

David.Harding at brighthouse.co.uk David.Harding at brighthouse.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 05:35:29 CST 2013

I get this kind of error quite frequently, preceded by:
rsync: failed to connect to linux.dell.com: Connection refused (111)
I have no idea what the problem is, but I seem to get connected as often
as not, so I'm not that bothered.

On the subject of the rsync script, does anyone have a reliable way of
selecting just the Packages relevant to their distro(s) and particular
Hardware?
I have a great long list of rsync --includes and --excludes in an attempt
to limit the download to just 64-bit RHEL, the limited set of Dell HW I
have, and just the latest few versions of OMSA. I figure that there must
be a better way; is there?

Cheers,
dave