[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell PowerEdge T110 II

Hector R. De los Santos zahory at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:18:12 CST 2013

I have a Dell PowerEdge T110 II,
Normally use ClearOS Linux (Old ClarkConect), but when I try to install I
get error with the network card, it tells me that it can not be recognized
(eth0 error) (Use the latest version of ClearOS 64bit).
Try putting on Centos 6.3, but this gives me the error that does not detect
drive.
This server came with Perc S300 RAID card (and two 500GB drives).
Discs and have initialized and anyway I mark error that has no disk drive.
I know that linux distribution that I could use to recognize this server
disks, use the distributions mentioned by custom and convenience, but I
have no problems with using other distros.

Thanks for everything

Linux User #:320363