[Linux-PowerEdge] OpenManage 7.2 yum repository posted

Erinn Looney-Triggs erinn.looneytriggs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:34:40 CST 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:37 PM,  <Rathish_Das at dell.com> wrote:

> The OpenManage 7.2  yum repository  has been posted and latest symbolic link
> is updated.

As a note to folks about my personal experiences with updating to OM
7.2, I have now had 3 out of 30 or so systems spontaneously reboot as
openmanage 7.2 was being started for the first time.

This is of course, not supposed to happen. I haven't figured out the
root cause of this, but just as a word of caution when you are thinking
of updating.

-Erinn