[Linux-PowerEdge] Manage Dell Linux repositories with RHN Satellite, Spacewalk & SUSE Manager

Jose_De_La_Rosa at Dell.com Jose_De_La_Rosa at Dell.com
Thu Jan 3 13:54:44 CST 2013

Here you go. Applies cleanly, though I did not test it (don't have CentOS channels in my environment).

http://linux.dell.com/dell-satellite-sync/centos/

Jose De la Rosa
Linux Engineering
Dell | Enterprise Solutions Group

From: Ian Forde [mailto:ianforde at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:03 PM
To: De La Rosa, Jose
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists; Eric.Parish at suddenlink.com
Subject: RE: [Linux-PowerEdge] Manage Dell Linux repositories with RHN Satellite, Spacewalk & SUSE Manager

Okay thanks.  I already patched my version and I can post the diff if you'd like.  Otherwise I can wait for yours and see what I missed. ;)

Thanks again,
  -I
Version 1.0.0 supports CentOS but requires a patch to add the corresponding CentOS channel name. Since CentOS is not a Dell-supported OS, it is not part of dell-satellite-sync, but should work just fine with minor tweaks. Let me work on a patch and will post later today or tomorrow.